Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stampin' Up! Kid's Card Kit

This is a gift I put together for an 11 year old girl. The pieces are pre-cut with tape or Stampin' Dimensionals on the back, ready to stick.

These are the "finished" cards (pieces are not stuck together except for the stamped shapes to their matching scallops) .... I took this photo to give the recipient some ideas of how to put the cards together.

And this is the kit ready to give:

The stamped images are from the Stampin' Up!® Wild About You set, and I used my Cuttlebug to cut scallops and emboss backgrounds.

I made a personalised header card on the computer and stapled it to the top of the pack to finish it off.

This was a quick project and didn't cost me "anything" - well let's just say that I didn't buy anything specially for this! And the best bit was that I didn't rush out to the shops at the last minute to buy something.

No comments: