Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Houses


Ever since I first saw this Neighbourhood stamp wheel, I've wanted it. Those cute little houses were too much for me! I held out till Sale-A-Bration came along and then I ordered it at last! In addition to receiving some FREE stamp sets, I also received FREE the Patterns Pack II Designer Series Paper (DSP) - a hostess gift - and they seemed like a perfect match! This DSP is great for stamping on or for backgrounds.

First I rolled the design onto the Certainly Celery cardstock, then I rolled again on a few different pieces of DSP and cut out selected houses with a pair of small scissors. I adhered these directly above the houses on the celery cardstock.


Then I added a sentiment from the very cute Whimsical Words set, (which I got for FREE and so can you with an order over $100!). I freehanded a black thought bubble around the words with a black marker, and floated them above one of the houses with a dimensional.

1 comment:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Very cute Fiona, they do look great on those papers. One to case I think! The two little bunnies in the photo are really sweet too! TFS