Welcome to our Stampers Anonymous SU blog tour! Tonight we are delighted to show you projects using products that were available to us in our demo sneak peek from the
2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.
You may have just come from Sharon's blog, but if you are starting here, don’t worry … you can make the complete tour just by following the links at the end of each post.
There are 14 stops along the way and we hope you will visit each one to see the wonderful creations we have to show you! Please feel free to leave some comment love along the way …
At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour.
Now you’re off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Juliette Thanks for stopping by!
If you happen to lose your way here’s a list of all participants.
1. Fiona Harvey (me!) http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
2. Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
4. Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
5. Lorna Casha http://www.lornacasha.blogspot.com
6. Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com
7. Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
8. Melissa Gillis http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/wishflowerstudios/blog
10. Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
11. Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
12. Sam Coppack http://samcoppack.blogspot.com
13. Sandy Quail http://www.scrappyhabits.com
14. Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php