Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Snowflake Card


Even though we have Christmas 

in the middle of summer, 

and we're nowhere near snow in winter,

I just couldn't resist the Snow Flurry die

from the Holiday Mini.

I've always loved snowflake designs.

This die is amazing, 

it cuts the most spectacular snowflakes 

that can be layered to create a 3D effect.


I also used the Adorning Accents Edgelits die

to create a sweet scalloped edge.

In the background I sprinkled more snowflakes,

from the Snow Swirled stamp set,

and stamped in Whisper White

with a touch of silver Dazzling Details 

at the centre of each.

Greeting from Tiny Tags.

* * *

I can't believe it's just three months until Christmas!

Have you started to plan your Christmas cards and gifts?

Email me to order products,

and keep an eye out here for upcoming Christmas classes

starting again next term.


No comments: